New Year. New Start.

Another shiny new year has arrived, I'm not sure where 2017 went, or how it flew by so fast, but I'm looking forward to the new adventures to be had in 2018.

I have hopes and plans listed in all areas, family, home, friends and work.... I have already been accepted to exhibit again at the world famous Chelsea Flower Show so the year has started well.

This post is late with me being side tracked with a new project on a larger scale, a way of working that's new, I'm excited to see where it might lead.

Happy New Year, lets celebrate fresh starts, new beginnings and a new period of growth, be strong and grab 2018.

Acorns to start the year, and a snap shot of new work....


 Spinning acorn bracelet.
 This pendant is coming in gold soon!
Here is the link for the silver one.

Oak Leaf pendant.
New work.........

Comments

Popular Posts