House move and cow parsley.



All seasons for me have wonderful sights, however I do adore May...
Not may things lift the spirit after winter than carpets of bluebells through woods, roads lined with stems of tiny white cow parsley flowers and birds flying busy with twigs and worms.

Our move went well, we had much help unpacking from our boys who love the new house and our garden visitors which have so far included a very friendly squirrel and a great spotted wood pecker who take turns eating nuts from our bird feeder.

The wedding collection is growing, I have now created a set for the bride and groom from the stems of cow parsley...well, how could I not!
There will also be twiggy eternity bands with diamonds.... May's birthstone is Emerald, I can make them with emeralds too!

Comments

Popular Posts