Halloween Jewellery.

We all know you just can't have enough jewellery, so its a bonus when one of your most loved pieces fits with an occasion.
For me it is my Stag beetle necklace, he works on both long and short chains, in the day with jeans, or at night with a black dress.
He has a lovely weight which means you often find yourself rubbing his smooth shiny back, he is very tactile.
The bonus this month is that he is a perfect addition to to any Halloween party that might be going on.
Or I might wear my fly studs, or treat myself to a midnight Hawk moth necklace.......

The Stag beetle in gorgeous buttery gold.

Golden Stag beetle



 Anyone thinking of a spooky proposal?
This new addition to the website can be paired with a twig band, or one of our new plaited twig and grass bands to create a woodland wedding set.
The twig and rose cut diamond ring also sits very nicely with the sycamore band which curves around over the gorgeous dark diamond.
There is still time should you wish to order this for the 31st, but be quick!

Rose cut diamonds for spooky proposals.
 How could I forget the dragonfly?!
Dragonfly necklace.




Did you know this hawk moth is famous?
It appeared on the Game of Thrones, as a ring worn by Sansa Stark.
Still one of my favourites, this moth is solid silver that has been darkened.

.Midnight Hawk moth.


The majestic stag beetle.
Solid silver, all his legs and fine details are retained on his underside.

Stag beetle necklace.
Love my fly studs.

The flies also come with a hook back, and if you only want one, that is possible too, please just contact me.

Many people hate them, but that's part of the fun.
We can't all like the same can we?!


Fly stud earrings.

Comments

Popular Posts